After His Last Breakup, Rohan Oza Is Ready To Get Married
Businessman Rohan Oza who is often referred to as “Hollywood’s Brandfather” has brought together various brands and products with renowned celebrities for endorsement over the years. Some of his most known deals include 50 Cent’s endorsement of Vitamin Water, Jennifer Aniston’s endorsement of Smart Water, Justin Timberlake’s endorsement of Bai Brands, and Beyonce’s endorsement of WTRMLN WTR.
A hugely successful man with a name for himself in the business world, Oza revealed in an interview with The Man magazine, in April of 2019, that the next big step in his life was to get married.
Oza Is Now Ready to Settle Down
Talking to The Man magazine in April 2019, Brandfather Oza revealed that he wasn't looking for a relationship for PR purposes. Instead, he was serious about settling down.
When asked by Sonali Velinkar Kamat of the magazine regarding whether Oza was ready to date or to get married, the Shark Tank's Shark answered by saying, "You know what, let's go with: To get married!"
Is Rohan Oza Dating Anyone At Present?
In the same interview with theman.in, Oza said that he hadn’t dated seriously after breaking up with his last girlfriend. The same interview also points out that he had been on a date at Soho House during his time in Mumbai in 2019.
However, there has been no news of his romantic life since then. Unlike how he is public with most things in his life, he is very private about who he is dating and has not confirmed his past relations or current dating status.
Who Was The Hollywood Brandfather With Before?
Rohan Oza has remained mum about who his previous partner was. But according to wagcenter.com, the businessman was dating Sarah Hallock. The two were first spotted together in an art exhibition in Montauk in 2015.
Hallock also posted a picture of her and Oza together for her birthday in 2016. The picture was accompanied by the text, “surrounded by so much love this birthday”.
Hallock has also attended few dance parties that Oza is known to throw every once in a while.
However, it has not been confirmed if Hallock and Oza were indeed dating, or whether it really was Hallock who Oza commented on why the relationship ended while calling his ex-girlfriend fantastic.
“She was fantastic, but it just didn’t work out.”
Have a look at their Instagram pictures below:
Who is Sarah Hallock, Oza's Rumored Ex-Girlfriend?
Sarah Hallock is the founder of Cinnamon Health and offers her services as a sports nutritionist and holistic health coach. She graduated from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, where she learned innovative coaching methods, practicing lifestyle management techniques, and dietary theories.
you owe yourself one hour a day of self care. it can include meditation, walking, dancing, yoga, writing, cooking a meal. just 5% of your day can have a huge impact on the other 95% of your day as well as your relationships, stress levels and overall health. so show yourself some love! âÂ¤ï¸Â ðŸ“¸:@grantlegan
Before establishing Cinnamon Health, she worked as the brand director at Vitamin Water (one of Rohan Oza’s biggest brand success) from 2004 to 2008. She also served as the vice-president of marketing for Bai Brands (another successful brand that Oza helped succeed).
After leaving Bai Brands, she worked as the co-president and COO of the marketing and advertising company JWALK from 2012 to 2014. Then, she served as the vice-president of marketing at WTRMLN WTR.
How Much Is The Eligible Bachelor Worth Today?
Oza has contributed to making some of the most iconic brands in consumer packaged goods (CPG) brands. He has brought in celebrities like 50 Cent, Beyonce, Justin Timberlake, and Lebron James, among others, to endorse products like Vitamin Water, Smart Water, Bai Brands, and WTRMLN WTR.
Aside from being a shark in ABC’s Shark Tank, one of his career highlights is selling Vitamin Water to Coca-Cola for $4.2 billion in 2007. He has also helped build and introduce healthier products to millions of people through his venture firm, CAVU Ventures.
What is Rohan Oza Net Worth?
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Oza is worth $200 million.